23 June 2008

Our Life Today

Our life today is wonderful. It is getting close to time for TJ and I to decide whether he is going to reenlist with the Coast Guard or get out. We are trying to look at all of our options and make the best choice for us. We are also looking at what decision is going to make us happy. The time we've spent together while TJ has been in has been great. It truly is an adventure. The Coast Guard has really taken care of us and we really do love being a part of the Coast Guard- it is like a huge family. The separation is what has been the hardest.

I am trying very hard not to complain because I really do understand how much worse it could be. This is just pretty tough. It isn't something you get used to really.

As for me, I am in school full time. I am planning on graduating in December of this year with my AA in Business from St. Petersburg College. It is a very exciting time for us. I wouldn't have been able to get through school if it wasn't for the support TJ has given me. He has been really great. Depending on what our next adventure is, I am thinking about starting again in January for my Bachelors Degree. We will see what happens.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Think Ya'll Will Make The Right Decision When The Time Comes !!! Just Remember Your Family Will Support You Know Matter What !!! And You Should Start School Again If You Want, Do It While You Can Shell And Besides Your Good At All That Schooling Stuff

Love You
Britt Bible